• Park visitation hours: 09:00 to 18:30 hours.
• Entrance to the Park until 5:00 p.m..
• Duration time to walk the trail to the walkway that gives access to Devil's Throat: Approximately 1: 30h of hiking.
The Iguaçu River is born near the city of Curitiba, in the Serra do Mar, it travels about 1,320km until it meets the Paraná River here in the City of Foz do Iguaçu where the Frontier Triplice of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay is located. (Iguaçu - means Large Water).
• It is forbidden to feed the Quatis, they are wild animals and can injure a person when molested.
• It is important to use repellent and sunscreen while walking on the trail.
We have other options of walks inside the Park, consult us.